All SF (Skinnifit) garments have been designed to be cared for with the minimum of fuss. However, we recommend that you carefully follow the instructions and recommendations to get the best performance and appearance wash after wash and wear after wear.
- Wash similar colours together and always wash whites or paler colours separately from darker colours.
- Use an appropriate detergent. Colour liquids should be used for brightly coloured, or darker garments.
- Wash the garment inside out to help maintain the surface appearance.
- For best results, gently re-shape T-shirts when damp.
- Dry away from direct sunlight which can discolour the garment.
- If printed, do not iron over print.
|Wash at 30°C. Cool wash that is gentler on garments and environmently friendly.|
|Wash at 40°C. Use for cotton fabrics.|
|Wash at 40°C.Reduced agitation. Use for man made fabrics.|
|Wash at 40°C. Wool cycle.|
|Washable at 60°C.|
|Do not use bleach.|
|Do not tumble dry.|
|May be tumble dried at low setting.|
|Cool iron no steam.|
|Medium heat iron.|
|Do not dry clean.|
|May be dry cleaned.|